The PARENT Group
Saturday Mornings: Groups are forming NOW for 2016! Call and Register TODAY!
The PARENT Group for Parents and Guardians of Teens & Young Adults
- PARENTS can work together to develop more effective strategies to respond to their teenagers/ young adults addictive behaviors.
- PARENTS can focus on quality of life for the whole family and build motivation to make changes even though it is very difficult.
- PARENTS can use the support of the group to learn more about skills of acceptance, validation, and self-soothing for themselves and their child.
- PARENTS can take time for themselves to process emotions related to their concerns and map out personal goals to do what works.
- PARENTS can learn to think dialectically (balancing opposing forces) and improve communication and reduce stressful interactions.
For more information, please see flyer below. SHARE with other Parents, too.The-PARENT-Group-2016